Have you though about any of the following?
If you do not have a Life Insurance policy in place:
- Life insurance is part of your overall Financial Strategy and Plan.
- Your family is counting on it.
If you do have a Life Insurance policy in place:
- Your beneficiary designation needs to be up to date.
- If you have term insurance it may end too early.
- Prior policies may be calculated with higher expenses.
- Prior policies do not have same guarantee.
- Prior policies do not have Long Term Care Coverage included.
- Policy may have a loan that is costing more money.
- You may convert to a Paid up Policy.
For more information contact me for an analysis and evaluation.
I will provide a Comprehensive Review Checklist to help keep your coverage in order!
Eric Cohen, Managing Director
P: 212-389-7839 / F: 212-389-7828
420 Lexington Ave Suite 2400 New York, NY 10170